Xianyue Niu was formerly Deputy Director of the Taiwan Tourism Bureau and subsequently General Manager of the Grand Hotel (5-star), and served on the Government Examination Committee. He is currently Chief Executive of Humanitarian International Hospitality Group, Director of Nan Ren Lake Recreation Corporation, Director of Scene World Enterprise Co., part-time lecturer at Chinese Culture University and Ming Chuan University, and serves on a bidding judging panel for public construction. He has written several books, including books about tourism and hospitality management.
Angus Cheung Kam-Cheung is an outstanding expert in property development industry with Professional Qualification as below:
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Architect ( HKIA)
- Registered Architect of Architect Registration Board Hong Kong
- Authorized Person ( Architect )
His working experiences which are related to architectural design, interior design and property development planning / management include followings:
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd
- Director and General Manager, Noah’s Ark Ltd
- Director, Ark Expo Management Ltd
- Director, Noah’s Ark Resort Ltd
- Director, Noah’s Ark Management Ltd (a 13200sm GFA resort and theme park)
- Project Director, BC&A International Ltd
- Interior design consultancy, Beijing & Shenzhen Shangri-la Hotel
- Interior design consultancy, Shanghai Kunshan Traders Hotel & KLCC Traders Hotel in Kular Lumpur
- Qingdao residential development in China – Pacific Andes
- Chinese University HK Student Hostel
- Senior Assistant Project Manager (In house Architect, Construction and Projet Management for Hotel/Serviced Apartment/Retails & Shops/Luxury Apartment), Cheung Kong ( Holdings ) Ltd.
Michael Lu is an experienced Senior Management Consultant, Project Manager, and Performance Improvement Advisor. He has experience in the health care industry driving large scale projects; managing, mentoring, and coaching staff and work teams; providing management consulting services for senior level executives and operational managers. Michael previously was employed by a large U.S. based integrated health care system (Kaiser Permanente) and assisted senior executives to define scope of work (objectives, deliverables, timelines, etc.), effectively negotiating with sponsors and clients to reach mutually acceptable agreements resulting in quality outcomes for the organization, and communicating client expectations and feedback to project teams. He is skilled in group facilitation and conflict resolution.
Michael holds a BA and MA in Research Psychology from California State University, Fullerton and is an experienced and published statistician using multivariate statistics and scientific research methodology to study medication adherence amongst HIV/AIDS patients at University of California, Los Angeles.