Rongen David Lin, experienced in many fields such as capital market, asset/liability management, risk management, wealth management, property investment and management, computer science, internet business, software development and system integration, cultural innovation as well as education business, is the Chairman of this private equity venture capital. He is a serial entrepreneur, innovator and educator.
His current roles and positions :
- Capital Management Business
- Canaan Capital P.E. V.C. Fund, Chairman
- Cross Capital Group, Founder
- Newman Venture Capital, Chairman
- TXI Center, Founder
- Educational NPO/NGO Management
- Kang-Ning Education Group/Kang-Ning University/Kang-Ning Junior College of Medical Care and Management, Board Representative
- Qiang-Shu High School/Lu-Shin Senior High School, Board Representative
- EON Center (Israel), Founder/Chairman
His past experiences :
- Merrill Lynch (Hong Kong), Vice President
- SAP (Greater China Group), Chief Solution Architect
- IBM (Asia Pacific), Senior Consultant
- Citibank/Solomon Smith Barney, Independent Financial Engineering Advisor
- He provided many consulting and advisory services regarding portfolio investment management, asset/liability management, risk management as well as risk adjusted performance measurement to different financial institutions in Asia such as China Merchant Bank, Bank of China, China Construction Bank, China ICBC Bank, China Min-Sheng Bank, China CITIC Bank, Taiwan First Commercial Bank, Taiwan ESUN Bank, Taiwan Taipei Bank, Taiwan Shanghai Commercial Bank, Taiwan Joint Credit Information Center and Malaysia Bumiputra Commerce Bank.
- Started up several companies such as trading & risk management system company, ring-back tone advertisement company, cultural innovation company, …etc
He got a MBA degree in National Taiwan University and double bachelor degrees in Computer Science and Economics in Taiwan National Tsing-Hua University.
Jeremy Su is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM,USA) and a Project Management Professional (PMP,USA) and has extensive experience in real estate development, investment planning and project management.
Mr. Su’s past experience consists of the following: Architect for Peng-Hu Defense Command from 2000 to 2001; Chief Planner for Everwin Planning & Management Consultant, Ltd. in 2002; Retail Designer for Taiwan Semba Co. in 2003; Researcher for the Institute of Architecture & Urban Design, NTUT from 2004 to 2005; Project Consultant for REPRO International Inc. in association with Cushman & Wakefield par time in 2007; Chief of Staff for the Office of Minister in Public Construction Commission, Executive Yuan from 2006 to 2008; and Strategy Director in the Planning Division or Durban Group from 2008 to 2009. Mr. Su is currently as Associate Vice President of Investment Sales with Colliers International in Taiwan, where his main focus is in researching investment opportunities and making acceptable investment structures for both investors and landlords.
Mr. Su holds a B.S. in Architecture and a M.S. in Architecture & Urban Design from the National Cheng Kong University.
Stanley Yi-Jao Chen, specialized in the Construction Planning and Resource Management as well as the application of Building Information Model (BIM) for Construction Projects, is currently an Assistant Professor of the Department of Asset Management and Urban Planning of the University of Kang Ning, Taiwan.
He is very experienced in the Quantitative Methods for Project Management, Financial Management in Capital Facility, the Real Estate Project Management, and Decision/Risk Analysis. His recent studies has been published in academic journals and presented in international conferences of related fields. Furthermore, he received the National Science Council Grant for his outstanding performance on the application of BIM model in building management.
He received the Ph.D. degree from the National Cheng Kung University, major in Construction Engineering and Project Management, and the Master degree in Civil Engineering from the National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan.
Chung-Sheng Ko, has over 10 years of experience in proprietary trading for several financial institutions. He has a broad knowledge of a variety of financial instruments and has mastered the skills in analyzing and forecasting economic trends.
Prior to joining Canaan Capital, he worked for President Securities Corp. as the Assistant Vice President in the fixed income department. He also worked with Sunny Bank, and Cathay Futures (Seaward Futures previously). He has expanded capabilities in both equity and fixed income products such as government bond, convertibles, stock, futures and option trading. In addition to the work experience in the financial industry, he was formerly a quality-control engineer in Delta Electronics Company, a prestigious technology firm in the world.
He got an MBA degree and a bachelor degree in Business Administration from National Taiwan University.
David Wang is experienced in a number of strategies including business management/strategy, trend analysis of global economy and financial markets as well as technology development. He is good at combining all different areas to generate synergy. He provided professional services for several foundations/charities for many years and has acted as a CEO and an Executive Board Member of the following: China Ministries International (Taiwan); Information Consultant of Light & Salt foundation (Taiwan); and Liteon Foundation (Taiwan). Mr. Wang also has experience in managing properties for NPOs.
Harvey Lin Hui-Sheng is an expert in social survey and research, statistical analysis, population research and analysis as well as marketing survey research. Thus, he is able to provide useful past, current and future social background information for the needs of marketing, financial planning and development. Because many economic and financial related affairs as well as business plans are highly related to population size, population composition and their changes, his expertise in population phenomenon is very helpful.
He got a BA degree in Sociology at the National Taiwan University and a Ph.D degree in Sociology at the University of Michigan. He had served as a director of survey research section in the national government institute. In the past three decades, he had directed more than one hundred national social survey research projects. Through these social survey research results, he had made important contributions to the national police decision-making in the area of social development.
Since he retired from the Bureau of Health Promotion of the Department of Health, he had been an associate professor of the Department of Public Health and also a distinguished research fellow of the Center for Education and Research on Geriatrics and Gerontology of the Chung Shan Medical University for more than seven years. He is now still serving as a visiting research consultant at the Taichung Hospital of the Department of Health.
Jeff Chia Min-Su has over 20 years experiences in music, media, entertainment industry regarding rights management, media marketing, music production, concert/ performance operation in China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong to promote original music creation and cultural innovation. He created the most influential music brand “China Fire” in China and produced many big performances such as Simple Life Festival.
His past working experiences also includes:
- Council Evaluation Member of Culture Foundation, Taipei Culture Department
- Council Director, China Music Video Management Association
- Program Producer/Internet Media Executives, Good TV
- CEO, Asia Muse Entertainment Co.
- Founder/Partner, Atom Culture
- COO, Rolling Rock Technology Company
- Vice President / Producing President, Magic Stone Records Co, Ltd.
- Vice President, Rock Records Co, Ltd.(China)
- Founder/Partner, Magic Stone Culture (China)